Terms of sale
1. Prices of goods are as shown on the website.
2. We reserve the right to change the prices of goods at any time without notice to you. The price displayed at the time that you placed your order will continue to apply to you even if the price changes after your order is accepted.
3. You may need to pay additional shipping charges which are not shown in your shopping cart but which we may incur because the delivery address is in a remote area which additional shipping charges apply. We will contact you with a quote for the additional charges. If you do not agree to accept the additional charge, the order will be canceled.
4. By placing an order you agree to pay the price for the goods, shipping charges, and any additional delivery and handling charges.
5. All prices and shipping charges, and any additional shipping charges quoted are inclusive of GST.
1. An order submitted by you is an offer to purchase the goods for the price plus shipping & handling. We may accept or reject the offer in our absolute discretion.
2. By placing an order you warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
3. Please ensure you enter all information carefully when placing an order. You warrant that all information provided by you is complete, true and accurate. We will not be liable for any loss of goods, damage, additional shipping cost resulting from incorrect shipping address.
5. If you require goods that you have ordered to be re-directed to an address which is not the original order address, and such goods have already been dispatched. It will not be possible to redirect the goods. We will not be liable for any loss or damage.
Cancellation of orders
1. We reserve the right to cancel, at any time before dispatch of an order that was previously accepted, where:
(a) goods ordered were subject to an error on the website, for example, in relation to a description, price or image, which was not discovered prior to the order being accepted;
(b) an event beyond our control, such as fire, flood, outbreak of disease, storm, earthquake, terrorism, power failure, war, strike or failure of computer systems, or any other intervening event and we are unable to supply the goods within a reasonable time;
(c) our suppliers are unable to supply goods that they have previously promised to supply;
(d) you ask us to cancel your order; or
(e) the order is unable to be delivered within a reasonable time period.
2. We will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered as a direct or indirect result of cancellation of your order, whether in contract, negligence or any other tort, equity, restitution, strict liability, under statute or otherwise at all.
1. We reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any amendment will take effect from the time it is published on the website.
2. The terms and conditions which apply at the time that you place your Order are the Terms and Conditions which will apply to your Order.
Version: Apr 2018